CoD 5 Patch 1.2
Erstellt: 29.07.2010 - 9:38
Zweiter Patch für Call of Duty: World at War
Items addressed in 1.2:
- Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high - this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
- Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
- Fixed router related server authentication errors.
- Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
- Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
- Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
- Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
- Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
- Fixed command-line +connect functionality
- /cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
- Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.
- "Accept Game Invite" is bound to its default key, F10.
- Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.
- Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.
We are aware that /record is not on this list, but are happy to say we've already begun working on a Patch 1.3 which will address /record. More details on that patch will emerge after the 1.2 release.